Sometimes I don't have time to write. Lately, that sometimes has been happening a lot. It's a shame because I've also learned a lot as of late. Such as:
- I can't blog at home right now. The person who I've been stealing my Internet connection from for the past seven monts has not paid his or her bill. All I get when I log on is a locked Comcast page. If only I could figure out who this person is I'd be more than happy to pay their bill. It's only fair. Until then, I only have Mike's Internet to steal.
- I'm not getting my mail. I have gotten more than a few frustrated calls from friends and family who have had things they've sent me returned. I don't know what's going on. Venise at the Uptown postal service is looking into it. If you need to send me something right now though, email and I'll give you my work address.
- I can't just get up one day and run five miles and not expect to feel it. Three days after the Shuffle I developed a limp. My left foot hurt whenever I put pressure on it. Yesterday was the first day in almost two weeks that I didn't remember it hurting. I believe I am now on the mend.
- Goodreads may be my new favorite Website. I'm on it. You should join too.
- I don't like complaining about work here. I have never felt my blog is a smart (or safe) place to do that. Suffice it to say, I'm not loving my job right now, even though I'm consistently putting in 50 hour weeks. I really am trying to change my attitude about things, hoping that will make work more bearable, but I'm learning that's not really working so far.
- I am going to Morocco in one month. On May 12 at 7 p.m. I leave and any other worries or complaints I have (see above) seem to dissolve with that one thought.