February 27, 2011

Why Hello Again

Yes, yes I know. It's been a while (sorry mom). Even though I haven't been posting here, I have been diligently keeping on top of my photos of the day. I just haven't been very good about blogging them. Or anything else for that matter, including my fabulous trip to New Orleans.

It would take forever and a day at this point to post all my photo of the day photos, so instead I'll point you to days 38 to 57. They can be found here. Check out Day 43 in particular. That was an awesome day, one that will be hard to top.

I'll be back hopefully soon with photos from Naw'lins. It's definitely worth reminiscing about.

1 comment:

Kristin Burrell said...

Gorgeous and so special. Congratulations you two - I am so very happy for you and Mike. He did an outstanding job I have to say - a fantastic chapter starter in your life book!