August 2, 2011

Maternity Photos and Mosquitoes

Yesterday I met Rebecca and Eric not too far from their home near Lincoln Park. It was a hot, hazy and humid day, but you'd never know it based on how relaxed Rebecca and Eric were in front of my camera. They braved the mosquitoes and the heat and the humidity with laughter. These two are going to be great parents. Also, I have to say this is probably the quickest I have ever posted a shoot. I just love these photos so much I couldn't wait to share them. I hope Rebecca and Eric like them too.

_DSC1957w
_DSC1949w
_DSC1967w
_DSC1963w
_DSC1962w
_DSC1974w
_DSC1975w
_DSC1983w
_DSC1978w
_DSC1986w
_DSC1994w
_DSC1991w
_DSC2005w
_DSC2013w
_DSC2032w
_DSC2040w
_DSC2019w
_DSC2055w
_DSC2046w
_DSC2069w
_DSC2064w
Rebecca and Eric, thank you so much for contacting me and braving the heat. This shoot is so worth every mosquito bite I am scratching today. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a lot of love and joy in these photos. Beautiful as always, Amy.

Carb-a-Holic said...

As I was scrolling down I kept thinking "Oh my gosh I love that one." then "No, I love that one." They're all amazing! I can't decide which one I like the BEST.

I must say this, that baby is going to have one hell of a smile. Both parents have amazingly warm and generous smiles! They look like such a nice couple. I feel like I know them after seeing these pictures. Tell them Kelsa says hello. :P

AlexisAnne said...

It's obvious that those two absolutely adore eachother- and it's so amazing the way that you captured that in their eyes. Nothing Sears photo studio about that!
I love the 3 little ones in a row with her belly touching his while she kisses him or he kisses her. I want to frame them, and I don't even know them!