July 15, 2012

Instagramming - June

I know, I know, I know. It's already half way through July. But it's been a busy summer so far. Fun, but busy.

Here is some of what kept me busy in June.
June
- Bonding with Taylor at his favorite dog park  -  the best homemade banana split ever  -  watching the flowers bloom in our backyard  -  Wisconsin for a weekend  -  lots of time spent on my back patio  -  supervising playdates with Taylor's girlfriend  -  lunch hours spent wandering downtown  -  seeing Roger Waters play The Wall at Wrigley  -  tasting the first fruits of my garden  -  getting my two week vacation for the honeymoon and wedding approved (!)  -  mole removal  -  reading "Love in the Time of Cholera"  -  my firm's annual summer outing on a steamy rooftop downtown 

Here's hoping I post all about my July sometime before September.

No comments: