August 12, 2012

Instagramming: July

If I had to put July in the fun or lame column, it would be so far in the fun column that it couldn't even seem lame. It was that good.

I got to hang out with my favorite people in the whole wide world during the month of July and got to see a lot of my fair city. My fair city was also my hot city, as Chicago baked under 90+ degree temperatures for most of July. I complained about the heat, but not too much because there was too much fun to be had.

Here is a little of the fun I had in July.
 July
- the heat, my God the heat - MY BACHELORETTE PARTY - Chicago architecture cruise - 
spending a lunch hour in Millennium park with my sister and nephews - watching my garden grow - drinking on my back porch - a photo shoot in Lincoln Park - sending out my wedding invitations and getting some responses back - a weekend in Michigan at my parents lake house - ordering wedding decorations - getting my passport renewal in order so I can go to Panama(!!!) - a Sunday concert in my hood with Mike - charity dog wash - hanging up artwork on my walls

No comments: