December 30, 2007

Away in a Manger

The Christmas decorations are down. I saved Oscar the trouble and took them down now so he wouldn't allow himself to get into any more trouble. (He did knock the tree down again two days ago.) And surprisingly, everything is present and accounted for... with the exception of my baby Jesus in a manger ornament.

I've looked everywhere around the tree, under my couch, under my chair, in corners and even in Oscar's litter box. I can't find him. I tried interrogating Oscar, but it didn't seem to phase him. So I ask you, what would Jesus do?

1 comment:

SavvyFitChica said...

Jesus would punish the cat by giving it a bath...

No, I don't really know. Jesus would probably forgive Oscar and move on.

Plus, one of these days you'll randomly find it and it will be funny.

Kelsalynn