My mind is still buzzing with the constant hum of vacation vacation vacation vacation... So in lieu of well-constructed, coherent thoughts, I give to you the top 10 things I'd like to do or see while on vacation in California:
1. Take lots and lots of photos of the coast
2. Spot a celebrity
3. Sample various California wines at a bonafide California winery (and bring at least one bottle back with me)
4. See the redwoods at Muir Woods
5. Swim in the Pacific
6. Soak in the Avila hot springs
7. Eat an amazing (fresh) fish dinner
8. See the seals at Fisherman's Wharf
9. Bike, kayak or snorkel on Catalina Island
10. Not think about work for even one second.
Item number ten on my list will be by far the easiest. I welcome additions or suggestions to my list. Having never been to California, I don't know if my list is completely lame or not. I hope not, but I won't know until I get back. And I promise you, at the very least, a kick ass slide show of my trip will be posted upon my return.