February 14, 2010

A Mother's Love

There is probably no greater love than a mother for her child. Having no children of my own, I can't say this for certain. But I am ridiculously fond of my stupid cats, so it's possible that at some point in the future I could literally smother my own children with love.

That's why I think these few photos from a maternity session I shot last week are the perfect Valentine's Day post. They were taken in her home, and I hope reflect this mother's love for her unborn child.





I should also mention that even though she is less than two months away from giving birth, this mom-to-be is still going to Bikram yoga on a regular basis. That's why she can do this.


She is amazing. And I'm certain she's going to be an amazing mom.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

that yoga pose really is amazing! as someone who has been pregnant, I can't even imagine finding my center of gravity in that pose while pregnant. i think that's a photo she will really cherish!