July 28, 2009

Not Possible

For the past month, I've been randomly grabbing my stomach flab. I've hoped that gaging the size of my waistline would result in more trips to the gym. You see, I have to fit into a bridesmaid dress this weekend - a bridesmaid dress I was measured for in March. I don't think my weight has changed but I also know I didn't work out nearly as much as I'd planned to. I am second guessing how well this dress will fit. I just hope the poor woman who made it doesn't have to spend any serious amount of time altering it.

I went to gym yesterday and hoped on the scale. It had been a while since I'd done this,so I was fully expecting to weigh in at "why did you eat so much cheesecake this past month." Much to my surprise the scale said I'd weighed five pounds less. So in the past month of sporadic gym visits and no serious change in my diet I've lost five pounds. Huh? I don't trust it. And I think I'll let my dress fitting on Wednesday be the determining factor of my weight gain or loss.

No comments: