October 17, 2010

One Of My Favorites

During the month of October, I've had three great shoots with three little boys and their families. I'm still working on getting them all squared away, but once I do, I'll be more than ready to share them all on the blog. And after this weekend, I am a whole heck of a lot closer to doing that.

One of those cute little boys was none other than Jack! I edited some of his photos tonight and was grinning ear to ear. I've grown to really adore Jack and his parents. I met this family first through a friend, and over our three shoots together I've gotten to know them. And trust me when I say they are great people.

I was most certainly looking forward to this shoot. And I am most certainly excited to share this shoot. But this one shot, I just had to share now.

_DSC7227((w)

More to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Amy. Really awesome!

dunia kecil indi said...

beautiful! i love it :)