January 30, 2011

Project 365: Week Four

Apparently this is the only kind of blog post I write now a days. It's not that I don't have other things to post about. I do. My dog ate my glasses last week. That is some prime blog fodder right there. But I didn't write about that, and now I feel the moment has passed. Mainly because I ordered a new pair of glasses on Saturday, so clearly I have moved on.

This past week also has moved on. And it moved rather quickly. I can't really believe it's Sunday night already. But it is. And before I know it, I am going to be smack dab in the middle of a busy Monday. But before I find myself there, here's a look at my past week.


Day 24: Post Work Walk
Day 25: Colorful
Day 26: Living in the 312
Day 27: Pancake Party
Day 28: Looking down
Day 29: Radar
Day 30: Nap Time

1 comment:

SavvyFitChica said...

Oh my goodness, Radar is so cute- you can see his happiness in his eyes through your photo Amy! He'll be adopted soon b/c of your shot.

Please save this coming week, one of your pictures is of your new glasses- they're an accessory that deserves to be a photo-of-the-day-2011.