October 19, 2009

Cutie Pie, Part Two

DSC_0327
You may be asking yourself how is it possible that this little boy is so adorable.

DSC_0136
DSC_0187

Well the answer to that question is simple: His parents are this adorable.

DSC_0267
DSC_0269

And together, the three of them are an unstoppable photographic force.

DSC_0227
DSC_0125
DSC_0247
DSC_0218
Honestly, my job could not have been easier.

I think I'll be done editing these tomorrow. I made some serious headway tonight which is good because Mike and I are flying to South Carolina on Friday. We will be attending our third and final wedding of the year. And very uncharacteristic of me, I have nothing whatsoever to do on the actual wedding day except show up. It's a nice change of pace.

1 comment:

SavvyFitChica said...

They look AMAZING! Great job Ames! You're right, very cute family so it was "easy" for you, but trust me, I totally would have screwed it up. It's not as easy as you think, you're just that good.