October 18, 2009

Cutie Pie

I am one lucky girl. You know why? Because I spent a beautiful fall day by the lake shore photographing this cutie pie and his equally photogenic parents.

DSC_0011
So, so lucky. And so, so many more photos to come. I filled up my SD card because I just couldn't stop myself.

UPDATED
I've spent my afternoon weeding down the photos I took. I started with 400+ and have about 75 now. Seventy five photos that I just cannot part with, so I'm thinking that is how many my friend Amber will be getting. Here's a sampling of a few.

DSC_0025

Parents collage

DSC_0032

DSC_0027

DSC_0096

DSC_0073

5 comments:

SavvyFitChica said...

they look AMAZING! I love so many of them too! I'm glad the weather cooperated. The 2nd (?) one you posted, is cute, but the kid has a shadow on his face...

I'm sure they'll love all 75 pictures too!

Amy said...

Thanks Kelsa! I have to admit the shadows on that second one bothered me too. So much so that I just swapped it out with another set of pics. When I was taking it I couldn't help thinking I could have made it so much better if only I had a light reflector and an assistant. Sadly, I'm not that much of a pro yet.

Anonymous said...

I think the pics look amazing Amy! I can't wait to see them all! Thank you so much!!!

Amber

Alexis said...

I LOVE the one of him up in the air. and the ones on the blanket with the parents gazing down are amazing too.
you did great!
I need the link to your flickr account so I can see them all!

Anonymous said...

No- I will not be your reflector boy!
Mike